Monday, April 20, 2009

my boy

My boy is asleep in his pushchair next to me as I'm writing. He fell asleep as we walked back from school. He'd got up at 5.15.
--
He was a little bit quiet when we dropped Ella at school. He loves having her about all day to mess about with.
--
He's two and so lovely. Leans close in to his Dad at the dinner table, head cocked to the side, and asks: "Daddy - 'appy?" "Happy.""Checks with everyone: "Ella - 'appy? Mummy - 'appy?"
--
Goes for some big tantrums. "Nooo!" Not this shirt, not those shoes. I WILL lie on the ground and kick my feet and howl.
--
Loves cars (dar) and trams (bam). "Mummy! Loooo! Dar!"
--
Golden brown ringlet curls. Hair that's never been cut.
--
Big brown eyes. Long lashes.

1 comment:

michelle said...

What a precious child! I especially love him checking that everyone is 'appy! Gorgeous.